Giant Teddy Bear with Big Footprint

This adorable teddy bear is a huggable, love-able stuffed animal. This big best friend will look great in any bedroom or playroom. The teddy bear features: Extra-soft Plush polyester fabric, plastic eyes, paw printed feet. When he needs a bath, surface wash him with a damp cloth.

Send Inquiry

Product Details

Product name

Giant teddy bear with big footprint

Material

Super soft velour

Filling

PP cotton

Size

Customized

Color

Customized

Packaging

OPP bag

Logo

Embroidery or printed

OEM/ODM

Accepted

MOQ

1000pcs per design

Certificate

ICTI,ISO,EN71, CE,  ASTM, CPSIA, etc

Sample time

7-10 working days

Production time

40 days, it depends on order quantity

Payment Term

Paypal, T/T, Western Union, LC


Product Features:

● Perfect as birthday or Christmas or any other holidays gift to your loved ones such as girlfriend, kid etc

● Large teddy bear stuffed toys, good quality, great design


Product display:

image001.jpgimage003.jpgimage005.jpgimage007.jpg

 

Factory Informations: 

image007.jpgimage009.jpgimage011.jpg   
Certificate: 

image013.jpgimage015.jpgimage017.jpg  

Payment term:

 1. T/T. L/C
 2. 30% deposit would be paid before start to produce, and the rest 70% against the draft of Bill of Lading or before shipment.
 Quality Control:
 1.Before mass production we send sample or picture to buyer for approval
 2.in the first 30% production process we check quality in workshop
 3.We take a careful inspection after finishing production
 4.QC manager will take a random inspect at any process before loading.
 Sample Charge:
 OEM Samples charge: According to your design. Sampling time:7-10days after receive your artwork design pictures
 Package design support:
 We can customize packaging according to your requirements.

 

Our partners: 

image019.jpg

Hot Tags: giant teddy bear with big footprint, China, factory, manufacturers, suppliers, OEM, high quality, CE certificated, ICTI approved
Related Products

Inquiry

  • Your Name:
  • *E-mail:
  • Phone:
  • Company:
  • Title:
  • *Content: